Via Cash sent to the address shown here
Via Bank Transfer: (request data please)
Code of Conduct:
ieji.de is availabe via Tor. That doesn't make this instance free of rules.
- harass people in any way, constructive and founded critisism is ok
- spam at others, especially on other instances
- spread explicit pictures, especially not of minors
- spread copyrighted material
- break german law (no nazis or extremists allowed)
- use the account mainly to publish porn or spam
- post erotic content(no hardcore porn depictions allowed) without content warning
Bots are fine, if they are useful, like newsbots. Bots which just spam urls to weird websites are not allowed!
If you are an instance admin and run into a problem, be it technical or an abusive user, please reach out to me. Via mastodon account or mail displayed in the contact box. You don't need to do stuff like whitelisting. That literally ruins the federation purpose. And if, don't force your federated instances to abide your rules.
Basicly, act accordingly to german freedom of speech rules
or prepare to get warned/banned.
USE VIA TOR NETWORK AT iejidevtqqdlukju.onion
for extra anonymity (accept ssl cert)
multiple A+ TLS ratings (TLS OBS QUA
) plus a bitninja security software
financially backed, won't go down in a week like some do
, Frankfurt, IP-Projects
and uses Core Networks DNS
and Rapid SSL Certs
nginx and mastodon are not saving any logs, early adopter of wirspeichernnicht.de (q23p.de on the list, old url for my private blog)
USE VIA NATIVE IPv6
KNOW YOUR HOST
german legit Impressum (imprint)
with many ways to contact
we support a variety of open source software with mirror space or vpses
this instance is updated after 3 days of a new stable release
no censoring is happening as long as you follow german rules and don’t abuse the infrastructure, also: whitelisting or blacklisting any instance for it's content, I guarantee, is not happening and will never be! Exceptions are generally technically abusive instances, which only do profiling, analytics or unwanted archiving of our users content.
A BEAST OF A SERVER
1. AMD Ryzen TR 2990WX (4,2 Ghz - 32 Cores / 64 Threads), 128GB DDR4 RAM, 4x960GB NVME SSD (RAID 10), Voxility DDoS Protection, 1GBit/s uplink
What ieji does next to mastodon:
One hidden service server in germany is being run by us, to be able to reach us via onion
2 open source projects are supported by us:
(if you know cool software that would need a good mirror, write me here)